The majority of the people from densely populated cities in the world are part of the social media world. Hence the existence of social media has become an essential part of every organization and it is contributing significantly to the organization’s revenue. Specifically, when we talk about graphical content development, it requires deep understanding in terms of its optimization while establishing high-quality grounds.
Supremacy of Your Content
Social media images connect with your audience and convey your brand message whether you are designing in mobile apps, adobe, or any Photoshop software. The key to standing out graphically is to establish the supremacy of your content.
Profile pictures, headers, cover photos, and thumbnails, It has become essential for businesses and people to express themselves effectively with best-in-class content. However, every social media platform has different sizes of images so they have different layouts.
In this article, we will put light on the guidance of image size with specific dimensions and tips to facilitate you choose the right rate for your better-quality social media strategy. Image Size of the following channels is explained in this article
Facebook Image Sizes
Facebook is the biggest giant of social media where people across the world are connected with each other, this is where we can reach and engage with our audiences and of course, the supremacy of content creates pay-off better results but in order to achieve that one has to make sure the image sizes and aspect ratio on Facebook is up to the mark and it is perfectly optimized in viewing either it is a desktop, Phone or a tablet.
- Facebook Profile Photo Image size is 180×180 pixels and Facebook itself converts it for tablets and mobile. However, it is recommended to maintain a 1:1 aspect ratio with the given pixels but just in case it doesn’t fit and gives a better view then little alignment can be done through any Photoshop software. The same pixel size is applied for business profile photos but it is best to use 360×360 for business pages as Facebook meta products really working hard to stand out as business brands.
- Facebook Cover Photo Image size is 820×312 pixels and recommended size is less than 100kb in RGB or JPG extension
- Facebook Shared Image and linked image size is 1200×630 pixels and Shared Link image size is 1200×628 pixels
- Facebook Highlighted Image size is 1200×717 pixels
- Facebook Event Image size is 1920×1080 pixels
- Facebook Stories Image Size is 1,080 x 1,920 pixels
LinkedIn Image Sizes
LinkedIn is the largest professional social media network. LinkedIn is a very handy and resourceful social platform for not only finding jobs but also staying connected with your peers and entrepreneurs. B2B business campaigns are carried out at LinkedIn every day. As part of their social media strategy, all businesses establish their presence on LinkedIn and they want to make sure about their content supremacy. In order to achieve content supremacy following are the guidelines that have to be followed.
- LinkedIn Personal Profile Photo size is 400×400 pixels
- LinkedIn Personal cover photo size is 1,584×396 pixels
- LinkedIn Shared Image or Link Image size is 1,200×627 pixels
- Shared Image or Link is 1,200×627 pixels
- LinkedIn Company Profile Photo size is 300×300 pixels
- LinkedIn Company Page Cover Image size is 1,128×191 pixels
- LinkedIn Company Page Hero Image size is 1,128×376 pixels
- LinkedIn Square Logo Image size is 60×60 pixels
- LinkedIn Business Page Banner Image size is 646×220 pixels
Twitter Image Sizes
Who imagined a bird chirping tweet will be heard by the world? This is where Twitter comes in it is one of the most influencing social media platforms with over 2 billion users. It is mostly operated by the biggest brands in the world including politicians, sportsmen, celebrities, and individuals. Thanks to recent changes and updates which allow amplifying the content and making it richer for engaging with the audience
- Twitter Profile Photo Image size is 400×400 pixels
- Twitter Header Photo Image size is 1,500×500 pixels
- Twitter In-Stream Photo Image size is 1,200×675 pixels
- Twitter Post With Multiple Images sizes is 700×800 px each. However, up to 4 images can be tweeted at one time and it optimizes the size automatically depending on how many you are posting.
YouTube Image Sizes
YouTube is the biggest giant in the industry and a pioneer of video-sharing platforms in social media. It was acquired by Google in 2006 which has empowered and created an enormous social impact. It is crucial to be creative and your content is King. Your content is solely dependent on your creativity, the better your content the higher your reward. That is right! You are rewarded for every piece of your content which is fairly valued at YouTube.
- YouTube Channel Profile Picture Image size is 800×800 pixels
- YouTube Channel Cover Photo Image size is 2,560×1,440 pixels
Instagram Image Sizes
Instagram is known for graphical and visual creativity with over 5 million users. The profile photo or a logo on your Instagram profile help the followers to identify your business instantly so it is important to align as per the guidelines
- Profile Picture: 110×110 pixels
- Instagram Photo Thumbnails Image size is 161×161 pixels with an aspect ratio of 1:1
- Instagram Photo Image size is 1,080×1,080 pixels
- Instagram Stories Image size
- Instagram Stories: 1,080×1,920 pixels with an aspect ratio of 9:16